Saturday 18 January 2014

Here We Go!

Hello! Whenever someone starts a blog I guess that they just assume that someone will read it right? Well that's what I think happens, however I don't know if I will be lucky enough to actually have someone stumble across this blog and if you do, well I hope you enjoy it and return. My idea in starting this blog, and everyone has a reason and idea for starting a blog, is that I can give my opinion to new events and occurrences that happen around the world. Now I live in the UK however that does not mean that the responses that I give will only be to UK news. It could be to anything that happens from all across the world, whether it be in China or America, to Argentina to Thailand. Anything that interests me and that I feel I have an opinion on I will share.  
Now some people may share my particular opinions, while others may find me annoying and clueless, I hope that it is the first one. However if you do find something that I write to be against your opinion then TELL ME! I don’t want to argue and get into a who can swear worse at each other type keyboard warrior fight, but a healthy debate is fun and can enrich one's life, so please if you do have a different opinion do tell me. Now in my first instalment of this blog I am not giving an opinion yet. Maybe late today or tomorrow as I feel that I need to see how many stories I can find that interest me and a sensible way of getting those across to you. So for now I say goodbye and at the same time welcome! 

No comments:

Post a Comment